Please invite your friends and significant others and join us for a special evening with Daily Burn cofounder/CEO Andy Smith. We'll interview Andy about founding Daily Burn in a fireside chat-like format in front of a live audience. Come learn about what it takes to start a global fitness technology brand from a Huntsville-born entrepreneur.
Read about Andy here: http://iac.com/about/leadership/business-management/andy-smith
Andy is one of Huntsville's most successful entrepreneurs. An early BizTech startup, Andy went on to participate in TechStars Boulder's class of 2008 before selling his fitness startup, Daily Burn, to IAC in 2010 for something in the range of $10-$20 million. For the past 6 years, he's remained CEO of the company as it's scaled its revenues into the tens of millions.
You won't want to miss Andy's Founding Story, especially in Randolph's beautiful theater setting. Join us for an evening of food, drink, and valuable connections.
Arrive at Randolph School's Thurber Arts Center at 6:00pm. We will have food and drinks prepared for you. 4915 Garth Road SE, Huntsville, Alabama
Order of Events:
- 6:00 - 7:00 PM: Cocktail Hour. Wine, beer, and hors d'oeuvres
- 7:00 - 8:00 PM: Fireside Chat + Q&A with Andy Smith
- 8:00 - 9:00 PM: Open Reception: Desserts on stage
This event is made free thanks to the generous contributions of the following local companies. Please support them by clicking these links, checking out their selections, and giving them your business.
- Homegrown Huntsville: Organizers of Big Spring Crush who are providing wine
- The Marketplace Cafe: Cafe in Hampton Cove who are providing beer
- Mason Dixon Bakery and Bistro: Restaurant in Huntsville who are providing hors d'oeuvres
- Rag Doll Company Catering: Catering company in Huntsville who are providing hors d'oeuvres
- Sugar Pusher Bakery: Bakery in Huntsville who are proving desserts
- The Foundry: Startup incubator in Huntsville